Work report NULStar indonesia

NULS is a global blokchain project which is a modular blokchain infrastructure consisting
of kernel and functional modules. As explained on the official NULS website, where NULS is an
open source, enterprise-class, adaptive blockchain platform that offers fast-track business
solutions for developers. Featuring microser services, smart contracts, cross-chain
interoperability, and instant chain development; NULS sets a new industry standard in
streamlining blockchain. NULS provides smart contracts, multi-chain mechanisms, and crosschain consensus. It aims to break the blockchain technical barriers, to reduce development costs,
and to promote the use of blokchain technology in the commercial field
The mission of NULS itself is to build a universal public blockchain infrastructure that can
be tailored to the goal of helping companies increase credibility by implementing their own
decentralized application on the blockchain. At present NULS is building a universal public
block chain infrastructure to help companies deploy their decentralized application on the
blokchain and to increase credibility.
I myself first got to know NULS is from one of the private groups of binance trading
analysis techniques, there I saw NULS charts that have very good potential. At that time I also
looked at coin marketcap.com, looking at supply and supply circulation from the highest price
(ATH) to the lowest price (ATL). From the data presented there, I am interested in the minimum
total supply of 109,520,620 nuls, circulating supply 97,443,721 nuls, and a maximum supply of
210,000,000 nuls. The lack of supply will certainly make traders and investors more interested
because of the possibility of greater future profits. After seeing the great potential of NULS, I
immediately opened the official NULS website and studied it. After seeing all the projects in it I
am increasingly interested in NULS
Seeing the potential of NULS in the future that is so big, I have one mind to develop in
Indonesia. Initially I made a study using Google Form which contained a number of questions
about people’s interest in NULS. From the results obtained by respondents as many as 200
respondents with diverse answers, there are those who agree and some are hesitant
After that I joined the global NULS community. I contacted the group admin named
Aurora and asked if there were any openings for me to develop the community in Indonesia. At
that time the admin responds and replies that there is a vacancy for the ambassador. With that
opportunity I immediately registered, but unfortunately I failed because I was late in the election,
and also the community was not very supportive. But I did not give up until there because
Indonesia has a lot of great potential in the world of blockchain / cryptocurrency. I returned to
business by forming a telegraph community by gathering members consisting of the general
public, traders, and investors. When there was an election for the voting community in Indodax, I
immediately registered NULS in the biggest exchange of Indonesia.
The result was that NULS could be registered in the coin voting community but I failed to win the election because there
were only a few small and undeveloped Nuls communities in Indonesia. But I am still optimistic
that NULS will definitely be listed on Indodax. We are already in the coin voting community, so
that if one day the NULS community in Indonesia gets bigger then NULS will be in that
exchange
In addition to forming a telegraphic community, I also formed a community on Twitter and
the medium. I always promote NULS and provide education about NULS through Twitter
medium and telegram. In the future I will work with blockchain projects in Indonesia. Last week
I also had a virtual meeting with Indonesian huobi developers to enter the exchange, I reported to
Aurora and she asked the board members about it, but the answer was not to consider cooperating
with Indonesian huobi because NULS had joined global huobi.

Hopefully you like the results of my work and the reason I joined NULS. Thank you.

6 Likes

In my opinion, Indonesia is a big market. Keep going and best of luck.

2 Likes

You are also doing well in India.

2 Likes

Trying to do whatever value I can add to the growth of NULS.

1 Like

I got your back @Ecrypto. Go for gold. We are winning together.

1 Like

Thanks for encouragement.:blush: