NULS三周年生态云峰会之和谐社区吾儿万岁分享篇

分享人:NULS社区贡献者 吾儿万岁

以下为分享正文:

大家好。非常开心和兴奋来参加NULS三周年生态云峰会,具体有多开心和兴奋呢?就好比NULS被突然暴拉50个点的那点感觉。

Hello everyone!I am very happy and excited to participate in the 3rd Anniversary Eco Cloud Summit of NULS.How happy and excited? It’s just like the feeling that NULS was suddenly rised 50%.

看到群内好多微信图像和昵称就倍感亲切,在这里,有种强烈的归属感。我们虽未曾谋面,但NULS将我们串连到了一起。

I feels so familiar with these WeChat avatars and nicknames in this group.There is a strong sense of belonging here. Although we have never met before, NULS connects us together.

币圈一天,人间一年。2017年,恍忽还在昨天,然而NULS却已经三岁了。

One day in the coin industry, one year in the world.The year of 2017 is just like yesterday, but NULS is already three years old.

记得三年前,NULS刚刚提出模块化,微服务,多链并行的概念,我就被他深深的吸引。

I remember that three years ago, NULS just proposed the concept of modularity, microservices, and multi-chain parallelism. I was deeply attracted by it.

记得三年前,NULS刚刚定下让区块链更简单的初心,我就被他深深的吸引。

I remember that three years ago, NULS just set the original intention to make the blockchain easier, and I was deeply attracted by it.

记得三年前,NULS刚刚确立自由、开放、自治、进化的社区自治文化,我就被他深深的吸引。

I also remember three years ago, when NULS had just established a free, open, autonomous, and evolved community autonomy culture, I was deeply attracted by it.

三年过去,NULS的模块化,微服务已经成功的为100+区块链项目提供稳定可靠的基础服务

相信未来会有更多的企业和项目加入到NULS的生态。

Over the past three years, NULS’s modular and microservices have successfully provided stable and reliable basic services for 100+ blockchain projects

I believe that more companies and projects will join the NULS ecosystem in the future.

在NULS这里,真真实实的让区块链更简单。

NULS, it really makes the blockchain easier

链工厂,提供全程图形化的区块链部署方案,10分钟即可通过配置参数,生成一个公链、联盟链和私链项目。SCO,为初创项目提供原始的社区、媒体、资金等资源。

The ChainFactory provides a graphical block chain deployment plan for the whole process, and can generate a public chain, consortium chain or private chain through configuration parameters in 10 minutes.SCO provides original community, media, fund and other resources for start-up projects.

NerveNetwork,为生态项目提供跨链服务,给你的Token插上翅膀,共享整个区块链生态。NerveDEX,为生态项目提供高效率、超安全的去中心化交易所。2秒的出块速度,尽享丝滑交易体验。

NerveNetwork, provides cross-chain services for ecosystem projects, gives your Token wings, and shares the entire blockchain ecology.NerveDEX provides a highly efficient and super secure decentralized exchange for ecosystem projects.2 seconds block confirming speed, Let’s enjoy smooth trading experience.

去中心化的的资产管理,保管好私钥,杜绝各种数据砸盘,各种跑路。NULS的社区治理,完全公开透明,秉承了自由、开放、自治、进化的社区治理文化。每个提案,都由社区成员负责跟进。每个投票,都由社区成员认真投出。

Decentralized asset management only need to keep private keys, and can prevent all kinds of data from smashing and running away.NULS’s community governance is completely open and transparent. It is adhering to a free, open, autonomous, and evolved community governance culture.Every proposal is followed up by community member.Every vote is carefully voted by community members.

这些数据都无法更改的保存在了区块上。这是我们的历史见证,也是我们的前进动力。这些成就,都是NULS给我们社区送出的最精美的生日礼物。

These data are saved on the block without modification. This is our historical testimony and our driving force.These achievements are the most exquisite birthday gifts NULS has given our community.

三年时间里,我们见证了一次牛熊转换,从一币一嫩模,到一币馍馍,这些都历历在目。

In the three years, we have witnessed a bull-bear transition. From one coin values millions to values little , these sites are vividly remembered.

一些项目,眼看他起朱楼,眼看他宴宾客,眼看他楼塌了。三年便把兴亡看饱。在如此这般惊涛骇浪的币圈。NULS像一块磐石,坚定不移。因为NULS有清楚的定位和坚定的步伐。从NULS三周年出发,我们再次坚定前行,并且坚定的相信,如果区块链是方向,那么未来必有NULS的一席之地。

We saw some projects starting up, attracting users, and at last collapsed.we saw so many ups and downs in the 3 years.

In such a stormy coin industry. NULS is like a rock, unwavering.Because NULS has its clear positioning and firm pace.

Follow its own direction always!Never forget why you started, and your mission can be accomplished.

Starting from the third anniversary of NULS, we once again move forward firmly and firmly believe that if blockchain is the direction, then NULS must have a place in the future.

NULS三周年快乐,NULS加油!

Happy birthday NULS!

1 Like