The summary of the work report of the current 11 directors in Feb 2020 and the relevant online documents are as follows (shown in the order of submission below).
Work summary for February (according to the work plan drawn up last month)
- Organize/convene/chair/guide the work of the community council towards a more efficient and productive direction;
(1) to organize, convene and preside over the four board meetings this month;
(2) update and implement the meeting memorandum/attendance record/director’s remuneration/community proposal budget payment and other records of this month.
- Follow up and gradually implement the NULS community working mechanism;
(1) attendance management specifications have been sorted out;
(2) the first draft of NULS community council performance management specification has been designed.
- Continue to assist the western community.
Assist in the formulation, adoption and implementation of western 2.0 projects.
Collate and write NULStar development plan 2.0.
Work plan for march
- Establish the basic rules and procedures of directors’ assessment and incentive
- Assist the implementation of western 2.0 plan;
- Assist in the implementation of NULStar development plan.
During my work in February, I focused on the following projects:
- Continuously expand new cooperation projects and ecological applications
- Contact and communicate with the shadow provincial peace signing project and cooperate with NULS to get them into the NULS ecosystem
Sign up to join the NULS ecosystem, do technology docking, and upload the certificate to NULS
Support the use of NULS to purchase electronic signing services for worry-free signing
The ability to sign for NULS Ecology to provide electronic contracting services
Continue to use and dock some new technical features on NULS later
Peace of mind signing nodes, NULS provides them with node delegation, so that their nodes can operate normally
- Liaise with a government research institute to reach preliminary cooperation intentions
- Follow up the project of Yunnan partners, and continue to follow up and evaluate the feasibility of the application platform of racing pigeons
- Jointly discuss the NULSTAR plan
- Support Ambassador meetings and programmes
Myt work plan for march:
- Continue to search for cooperative blockchain application projects;
- Continue to expand cooperation in enriching ecological applications
- Assist in perfecting the NULSTAR plan
Key work of this month：
Provide support for business cooperation from technology and product level
Communicate with NTC members the construction plan of “data management platform on the chain” and promote practice
Design and implementation of heterogeneous cross chain solution
DEX test work
Prepare alliance chain scheme based on nuls to prepare for landing in China in the future
Next month’s plan:
Continue to promote the progress of heterogeneous cross chain development and strive to complete most of the functional development work
Complete the testing of DEX products and prepare for the launch
Promote the implementation of nuls cooperation project
Other technical work
NULS community councilor’s Work report in Feb,2020(Vivi)
Work of this month:
Complete the development and launch of new functions of chain factory.
Test DEX continuously and modify the bugs found in the test.
The continuous development of DEX public service has entered the RPC interface development stage.
Work plan for next month:
Complete the development of DEX public service.
Complete the testing of all the projects of DEX and prepare to go online.
Reconstruct the public-service module to meet the NULS heterogeneous cross chain
Activities Completed for February 2020
- Polispay community proposal on hold until price recovers to make listing and ecosystem partnership more affordable.
- Supported Ambassadors meeting and program
- West team meetings participation, support and oversight
- Items for an Australian business partnership are ongoing discussions.
For February, I participated in meetings and supported the Ambassadors and the West team. Continued talks with an Australian business to list NULS and clarifying exact terms for partnership.
Planned Activities for March 2020
- Finalise contract terms with Australian Business for partnership
- Assist Aurora and Amy with Ambassadors framework, meetings and activities
- Oversight and support West proposal initiatives and activities
- Re-engage current West Pipeline and next actions
- Structure Business Development process and strategy with West team to attract more partners
For March, I am working towards finalising the agreement with an Australian business to list and accept NULS for their services. With David’s absence I am focusing more on Business Development of the existing West pipeline and producing some re-usable documents as sales and marketing collateral for everyone to use. I’ll add structure to some of our processes and attempt to collate a global approach to our Sales Process.
本月工作概要/Summary of work for this month：
会议和活动/Meetings and events：
- Organize Biben community AMA activities, and conducts online sharing with the theme “chain factory-building a blockchain at zero cost”
- Organize SWFT community AMA activities, introduce how to build a blockchain through a chain factory, and how to apply for a free for
- Participate in the Dex.top community AMA activity, and carry out online sharing of “What is the difference between other project and NULS’s chain factory building chain”;
- Participate in the BEPAL community dialogue AMA activity and share the NULS chain factory to help the NULS project’s ecological development.
- Participation in the Huohuo Wallet Community has brought the community the use of a chain factory to build a blockchain with zero cost.
- COO Wang, the C919 quantitative trading platform, organized an online sharing in the NULS Chinese community, bringing relevant content about quantitative trading and grid trading to the community.
本月工作概要/Summary of work for this month：
下月计划/Work plan for next month:
Summary of work for this month:
Process the “NCG20200208DappBirds Proposal on the NULS Mainnet Community” that has been voted through, establish nodes and delegate.
Handle NTC and board remuneration issues.
Assist and deal with other matters of the team.
Work plan for next month:
What follows is still some regular financial work; including the council, NTC rewards, node management, financial implementation of Western proposals, etc.
Others are auxiliary work that assists core team management and technology.
Time: 2020.02.01 ~ 2020.02.29
Circle : Community Council
This month’s summary
[Partner] TokenNetwork main net POCM process. Remaining: issuing PoCM contract and transfoer TNXL to POCM contract
[Partner] Liberty Blues chainbox support and questions
[Partner] WhenHub support for SCO process and node creation. Restarting POCM process
[Partner] Portland University, Chain Factory support, meeting and review of use case, sueprvise smart contract and UI development. Prepare Lab #2, solving issues
[Partner] Vibook support and questions (POCM rewards and other)
[Partner] TryCrypto initial conversations about NULS possible integration to DappStarter (dapp factory platform), understanding DappStarter architecture
[Partner] Potential partnership with Coinhunter, they will request a node to community to pay the fee, also I explained SCO process and Chain Factory and they are exploring those options
[Test] Chainbox testing adding modules and deploying contracts
[Team] Several management activities
[Team] West Team restructuration, responsibilities assignment, group meetings, task discovery
[Team] Write Nuls west 2.0 new plan and budget and Role tables with copies in shimo for easy access from core team
[Team] Write several documents to help tracking activities and the plan itself, Including Index, Partner Pipeline, Personnel Availability Spreadsheet, Bonus table, Operation Spreadsheet, Score Board table, Meeting Agendas
[Team] West Team client follow ups
[Team] Review Nerve’s latest whitepaper revision
[Mentoring] Moreira (pre Candidate) Explaining NTC organizational structure, NIP 9 and answering several technical and management questions
[Mentoring] Continue support for Nancy and Kathy
[Infrastructure] Setup and configure 2nd server for West, this will be dedicated only for development
[Infrastructure] Domain name, change hosting, setup ssl
[Infrastructure] Fixes and optmizations (mongod, PSU blockchain, etc)
[Community] Answering community’s questions and conversations about NULS current issues and future
[Suppliers] Finish coin market cap contact requirement form, and explaining asset management
[Suppliers] Negotiated with Webitcoin, including 1 article per month, pots sharing, brand positioning in broadcast, etc
[Suppliers] Negotiated with Prfotable ICO Reviews to review NULS and share to 10.1k subscribers
[Support] Community support
[Development] Updater module near completion
[Research] Research about impact on NULS volume after being listed small/medium exchanges, data indicates that there is NO MEASURABLE IMPACT on volume and trading user base. This was presented and discussed with the western team
Next month’s plan
[Partner] Finish Token Network Process
[Partner] Continue with WhenHub SCO process
[Partner] Finish PSU laboratories
[Team] Continue leading West operation
[Development] Resume Development and finish outstanding items
[Research] Choosing and start designing a ready to use application for companies to use based on NULS blockchain
[Mentoring] Continue mentoring Nancy and other possible candidates
Work report for February:
- Cooperated with a blockchain writer.He wrote articles for chain factory,published them on multiple platforms and get popular recommended: https://shimo.im/sheets/TPHH3vVhWvH8vrJr?
- Communicated with media coinage to promote the entry of NULS brand;
- Communicated with Bigu exchanges to promote NULS get listed;
- Hosted and participated in ambassador meetings and assisted ambassadors in their daily work;
- Translated NULS news and provided content for western teams;Translate NULStar documents and help the marketing department of team;
- Shared NULS news on weibo, bitkan and wechat moments continuously;introduced NULS to more than 16 new members, some of whom already hold NULS and staked;
- Participated in NULS online AMA, publicized NULS with other community members, and helped them solve daily problems, nodes, swap,etc
- Initiate and follow up content contribution proposal.
NULS community councilor’s Work report in Feb,2020(xfans/Sun）
Work summary of February (based on work plan of last month)
- Organize and revise the NULStar plan, complete the first edition, and modify it according to the discussion opinions.
- Docking of established chain projects.
- Follow up on other projects.
March work plan
- Complete the modification of the NULStar plan according to the discussion.
- Follow-up of chain building projects.
Activities Completed for February 2020
- Communication and plan development with Cointelegraph to be integrated as a Blockchain Solution for customers looking for one.
- Communication and Discussion of various west team plans and organization.
- Important talk with Panama’s goverment for future implementation on simple tasks.
- Promote Nuls Free Blockchain unique offer on Colon Free Trade Zone
- Constant look for partnership, smart investments or solution that needs to be taken care of.
Keep going with west plan as needed, have a formulated plan to present it to Panama’s goverment so it can be approved, and keep finding ways to improve Nuls, and Nuls on the west.
4.在结肠自由贸易区推广Nuls Free Blockchain独特优惠
Thank you very much for your careful reading!
本篇工作报告的链接,供大家参考。Attached is the link of this work report for your reference.
社区理事会讨论备忘录，供大家阅读。Attached is the link of the memo of NULS community council discusses for your reading.