NULS社区理事会工作报告(2019.12)NULS community council Work report (2019.12)

大家好,我是sue。
Hi, I’m sue.

经过NULS社区成员历时1个月累计3700多万的投票选举结果,共选出11位社区理事(理事名单及选票见下图),
After the result of over 37 million votes of NULS community members in one month, a total of 11 community directors were elected (see the following figure for the list of directors and votes).

NULS第一届社区理事会就此诞生;与此同时,第一届社区理事会内部也选出我成为第一任轮值理事。深感荣幸,但更觉重担压身。
NULS’s first community council was born;At the same time, I was elected as the first rotating member of the first community council.I feel honored, but even more burdened.

经过社区理事会讨论,社区理事会每个月初在社区论坛上公布全体理事的工作报告,由社区监督社区理事会成员的具体工作进度。考虑到理事人数多,涉及内容多,大家一致讨论后决定:由轮值理事统一开贴,统一附上各理事每个月的工作月报概要及具体内容的在线文档链接,来展示所有理事的具体工作进度。
After discussion by the community council, the community council publishes the work report of all the directors in the community forum at the beginning of each month, and the community monitors the specific work progress of the members of the community council.Considering that the number of directors is large and the content involved is large, it was decided after unanimous discussion that the rotating directors should uniformly open the post, and the monthly work report of each director and the link of the online document of specific content should be uniformly attached to show the specific work progress of all directors.

现11位理事的2019年12月的工作报告内容链接(在线文档)及概要如下(以下按递交顺序展示)
The summary of the work report of the current 11 directors in December 2019 and the relevant online documents are as follows (shown in the order of submission below).
sue
https://shimo.im/docs/G9WPptP3k6JWvcKv

2019年12月工作总结:
1.构建正常工作交流及所需信息的承载地、工具、文档、流程;
2.做好理事会议前中后的准备、组织、召集、记录并督促;对可能会导致低效会议的各种状况进行引导;
3.对现有工作进行基本分工;
4.引导理事们在各自领域中开展具体的下一步发展计划
2020年1月工作计划:
1.组织/召集/主持/引导社区理事会工作朝着更高效有产出的方向前进;
2.设计构思NULS社区工作运作机制;
3.协助西方社区。

Summary of December 2019:
how to make the community council work normally and smoothly is the primary focus of my work in December.After thinking about it, I mainly realized it from four aspects: 1. Build the bearing place, tools, documents and process of normal work communication and required information;
2. Prepare, organize, call, record and supervise before and after the board meeting; Guide situations that may lead to inefficient meetings;
3. Basic division of labor for existing work;
4. Guide the directors to carry out specific development plans for the next step in their respective fields.
Plan for January 2020:

1. Organize/convene/host/guide the work of the community council towards a more efficient and productive direction;
  2. Designed the operation mechanism of NULS community work;
  3. Assist the western community.

Lily
https://shimo.im/docs/Hjk6hQwr36xTW9XK

2019年12月工作总结:
在本月的工作中,我重点推进的是以下几个项目:
1.与新加坡的两个中新合作项目
2.与同济大学共同联系推进与重庆渝北大数据局的合作
3.与祥源集团的合作联系
4.联系参与重庆南岸区区块链应用会议
5.支持大使会议和方案
Summary of December 2019:
In this month’s work, I focus on the following projects:

1. Two cooperation projects between China and Singapore
  2. Contact with Tongji University to promote cooperation with Chongqing Yubei Big Data Bureau
  3. Cooperation with Xiangyuan Group
  4. Contact and participate in the Chongqing Nan’an District Blockchain Application Conference
  5. Support Ambassador meetings and programmes.

2020年1月工作计划:
我的下一步工作计划是:
1.协助宋鑫(X_FANS)共同推进NULSTAR计划;
2.跟进和推动已有的项目情况;
3.寻找新的合作项目。
Plan for January 2020:
My next work plan is:
1.Assist Song Xin (X_FANS) to jointly advance the NULSTAR plan;
2. Follow up the existing project situati

Niels
https://shimo.im/docs/XJQGC9WDRYKQ6JQj

在本月的工作中,我主要参与一下几个项目:

NTC改革推进,目前基本完成了初步的改革目标。
主导NULS和登录易、Nabox手机APP的整合工作,让手机app可以通过扫码确认的方式,操作NULS官方应用,目前已完成第一阶段的测试,未来将上线全部NULS网页应用。
编写手机App参与NULS应用的操作指导手册。
NULS相关应用产品的迭代升级验收工作。
NULS合作方提供技术支持
应急处理NULS安全事件,发布紧急修复版本。
与合作媒体进行AMA,解决社区疑问
推进测试网激励方案改革,目前在准备中
组织核心底层团队进行代码安全大检查行动,目前行动进行中。
多次讨论NULS未来技术发展方向,并尝试进行规划。
In this month’s work, I mainly participated in several projects:

The NTC reform has been advanced, and the preliminary reform goals have been basically completed.
Lead the integration of NULS, denglu1, and Nabox mobile apps, so that mobile apps can operate the official NULS applications by scanning and confirming the code. The first stage of testing has been completed, and all NULS web applications will be launched in the future.
Develop an instruction manual for mobile apps to participate in NULS applications.
Iterative upgrade acceptance of related NULS application products.
Technical support from NULS partners
Handle NULS security incidents urgently and release an emergency repair version.
AMA with partner media to solve community questions
Promoting the reform of the testnet incentive scheme, currently in preparation
Organize the core bottom team to conduct a code security inspection. The operation is currently in progress.
Discussed the future technological development direction of NULS many times, and tried to plan.

Aurora
https://shimo.im/docs/6hxKdX9T3QKTrv8W

12月工作总结
1.与两家交易所进行沟通,因费用问题暂时暂时维护关系。
2. 协助团队市场部的工作,应急处理NULS安全事件,翻译文档。
3. 跟进内容贡献提案的进展,主要包括交流,审核,评估和奖励发放。
4. 寻找韩国地区大使,与媒体伙伴和老师沟通相关意愿人才。
5. 参与大使会议,跟进大使工作,推进大使竞选工作。
6. 协助合作伙伴的活动。
7. 海内外社区日常的维护,信息传递和各类项目和技术问题的解答与反馈。

1月计划
1.继续发展以上活动
2.参加会议,为NULS寻找更多资源

December

1. Communicate with two exchanges and now maintain the relationship with them due to budget issues.
  2. Assist marketing department daily work of NULS team.Deal with NULS security event and translate documents.
  3. Follow up the progress of content contribution proposal,mainly including communication, review, evaluation and reward distribution for the proposal.
  4. Find Korean Ambassador and communicate with media partners and teachers about relevant talents.
  5. Participate in ambassador meetings, follow up on ambassador work and promote ambassador elections.
  6. Assist partners’ activities.
    7.Community daily operations.Answer various questions and feedback technical issues in Chinese and western community.

January

1. Keep doing the above activities
  2. Attend conferences and find more resources for NULS

Berzeck

Monthly Report
Time: 2019.12.01 ~ 2019.12.31
Circle : Community Council
Role: Architect,Coder
Name: Berzeck

This month’s summary
 [Partner] Vibook support for SCO process and choose final parameters
 [Partner] WhenHub support for SCO process and node creation
 [Partner] Liberty Blue support for custom chain creation
 [Development] Nulstar Updater module finished (testing, interface, and optimizations pending)
 [Mentoring] Mentoring and teaching Nancy who developed the first version of Python base library for Nulstar infrastructure
 [Test] Thoroughly test multi signature accounts on different configurations
 [Community] Answering the community’s questions and conversations about NULS current issues and future
 [Team] USA team meeting, US proposal Budget meetings, NTCC meetings, and Council meetings

 [Infrastructure] Setup and configure Nulstar server and domain to receive mails and storing documents
Next month’s plan
 [Partner] Help partners with their SCO processes and NULS implementation
 [Development] Nulstar Updater module for production
 [Research] Choosing and start designing a ready to use application for companies to use based on NULS blockchain
 [Mentoring] Continue mentoring Nancy and other possible candidates

Reaper
https://shimo.im/docs/xThJ9J9VwHGDhpkC/

本月工作概要/Summary of work for this month:
会议和活动/Meetings and events:
1、出席厦门区块链金融峰会,与行业伙伴进行沟通,参与Defi应用的圆桌讨论;
2、出席数字经济研讨会,与多个企业交流区块链应用的解决方案;
3、联合主办区块链年会活动,并出席NULS区块链解决方案的演讲;
4、组织与Pionex联合开展圣诞节推广活动,TG新增成员1300+,Twitter新增关注100+。

1、Attend the Xiamen Blockchain Finance Summit, communicate with industry partners, and participate in round-table discussions on Defi applications;
2、Attend a digital economy seminar and exchange solutions for blockchain applications with multiple companies;
3、 Co-sponsor the activities of the annual blockchain conference and attend a lecture on NULS blockchain solutions;
4、 Organize a joint Christmas promotion event with Pionex. TG has added 1300+ members, and Twitter has added 100+ followers.

下月计划/Work plan for next month:

1、为3家以上的公司提供区块链解决方案;
2、出席2次区块链相关的活动或者峰会;
3、帮助USDI对接上线1-2家交易平台或者钱包;
4、帮助NULS对接2个新交易所列出;
5、跟进安全审计公司的合作事项;
6、链工厂上线新的版本,Dex.top开发的Dex上线计划;
7、支持NTC的任务管理机制运行顺畅;
8、链工厂新版本上线后对接合作伙伴开发的产品接入。

1、Provide blockchain solutions for more than 3 companies;
2、Attend 2 blockchain-related events or summits;
3、Help USDI connect with 1-2 online trading platforms or wallets;
4、Help NULS listing on 2 new exchanges;
5、Follow up the cooperation matters of the security audit company;
6、The chain factory launches a new version, and the Dex launch plan developed by Dex.top;
7、The task management mechanism supporting NTC runs smoothly;
8、After the new version of the chain factory is launched, it will access the products developed by partners.

Xfans
https://shimo.im/docs/wTTxTQjPHcdcVwqG/

概要
2019年12月初经过11月的投票选举,成立了第一届社区理事会;在此次投票中,我有幸被选为运营理事,主要负责社区运营事务,由于理事会刚成立,尚未正式运行,这个月我的工作主要为前期担任城市合伙人期间的工作跟进。
summary
At the beginning of December 2019, after the November elections, the first community council was established. In this vote, I was fortunate to be elected as an operating director, mainly responsible for community operations. Since the council has just been established, it has not yet officially started operation. My job this month is mainly to follow up my previous work as a city partner.
在本月的工作中,我重点推进的工作有:
1.NULS生态项目EDA的跟进与协助
2.部分社群的管理与维护
3.NULS造链项目的跟进
4.讨论支持部分提案并提出建议
5.城市合伙人计划跟进
6.提交运营建议
In this month’s work, the work I will focus on is:

1. Follow-up and assistance of NULS ecological project EDA
  2. Management and maintenance of some communities
  3. Follow-up of the NULS chain project
  4. Discuss and support some proposals and make suggestions
  5. Follow-up plan for city partners
  6. Submit operational recommendations
    工作具体进展如下:
    1、NULS生态项目EDA的跟进与协助
    作为区块链技术方出席EDA多个官方活动,例如与中国社科院联合发起的区块链培训机构成立仪式,在北京、江苏推广中心及培训中心的会议活动等。向参会人士与机构介绍NULS架构的先进与灵活性。
    2、自有社群、自媒体,时刻发布NULS新闻和进展,例如近期有两位好友着手建立NULS节点。
    3、部分造链项目的跟进。近期由于市场及政策因素,部分项目延迟推进,当前仍在跟进中。
    4、城市合伙人计划推进。NULS的城市合伙人计划开始后,由于团队事务较多,并没有大力推进,接下来将重点推进城市合伙人计划。
    5、参加北京、上海的两个区块链活动。

The specific progress of the work is as follows:

1. Follow-up and assistance of NULS ecological project EDA
    As a blockchain technology party, he attended many EDA official events, such as the establishment of a blockchain training institution jointly sponsored by the Chinese Academy of Social Sciences, and conference activities in Beijing, Jiangsu Promotion Center and Training Center. Introduce participants to the advanced and flexible NULS architecture.
  2. Own community and media, and release NULS news and progress at any time. For example, two friends recently started to establish NULS nodes.
  3. Follow-up of some chain-building projects. Recently, due to market and policy factors, some projects have been delayed, and they are still following up.
  4. City partners plan to advance. After the start of NULS’s City Partner Program, due to the large number of team affairs, it has not been vigorously promoted. The next step will be to promote the City Partner Program.
  5. Participate in two blockchain activities in Beijing and Shanghai.
    下一步工作计划:
    重点推进城市合伙人-NULSTAR计划;
    跟进和推动已有的项目;
    寻找新的合作项目与伙伴。
    next step of the work plan:
    Focus on promoting city partners-NULSTAR plan;
    Follow up and promote existing projects;
    Find new cooperation projects and partners.

lin
https://shimo.im/docs/DC88rddTydpY8wCJ

本月工作概要/Summary of work for this month:
1、协助财务进行社区基金及相关的管理。
2、节点的维护 ,包括理事会奖励节点和NTC节点的重新创建及整理,社区基金的资金整理及归集。
3、协助其它理事进行提案的讨论与表决等。

下月计划/Work plan for next month:
1、NTC节点的增删维护。
2、协助核心团队相关人员处理执行西方团队提案的事宜。

Summary of work for this month:

1. Assist finance in community fund and related management.
  2. Maintenance of nodes, including the re-establishment and arrangement of the reward nodes and NTC nodes of the council, and the organization and collection of funds from community funds.
  3. Assist other members to discuss and vote on proposals.

Work plan for next month:

1. Addition, deletion and maintenance of NTC nodes.
  2. Assist core team members to handle matters related to the implementation of Western team proposals.

Steven Tuong

Activities Completed for December 2019

1. Engaged and negotiated Polispay listing and integration costs
  2. Supported Ambassadors meeting and program
  3. West proposal support and oversight
  4. Assisted with English translation to NULS social media announcements

For December, I was connecting with other Councilors and getting to know key people involved with NULS. I spoke with most and at least messaged with all. Clarified details of the West proposal and supported it’s approval through Council. Helped with English grammar and context for NULS announcements.

Google translate Chinese
2019年12月完成的活动

1. 参与并协商的Polispay上市和整合成本
  2. 支持的大使会议和计划
  3. 西部提案支持和监督
  4. 协助将英文翻译为NULS社交媒体公告

在12月,我与其他议员交流,结识了参与NULS的关键人物。我与大多数人交谈,至少与所有人交谈。阐明了西部提案的详细信息,并支持其通过理事会的批准。帮助NULS公告的英语语法和上下文

Planned Activities for January 2020

1. Finalise payment and deliver NULS listed with Polispay
  2. Organise, support and provide oversight to Ambassadors framework, meetings and activities
  3. Oversight and support West proposal initiatives and activities
  4. Continue assisting with English translation
  5. Find more west eco-system listings with real functional use for NULS

For January, I intended to enable UnionPay debit and gift/voucher cards for NULS through PolisPay. I will look and engage to add projects that allow NULS to be used for good and services.

Google translate Chinese
2020年1月的计划活动

1. 完成付款并交付Polispay列出的NULS
  2. 组织,支持并监督大使的框架,会议和活动
  3. 监督和支持West提案计划和活动
  4. 继续协助英语翻译
  5. 查找更多具有NULS实际功能的西方生态系统清单

对于一月份,我打算通过PolisPay为NULS启用银联借记卡和礼品/代金卡。我将寻找并参与添加允许NULS用于商品和服务的项目

vivi
https://shimo.im/docs/8wRHvvvVCv6xYVwg
本月工作内容:
开发底层dex-api模块。此模块用于去中心化交易所的后台数据维护。包括交易对的维护、盘口管理、委托挂单、成交撮合、成交记录、K线数据等。目前处于和前端对接阶段。
链工厂项目的迭代。新增链工厂后台管理系统,目前处于开发阶段初期。
应急处理NULS安全事件,发布紧急修复版本。
为NULS合作伙伴提供技术支持。
修复public-service模块和nuls-api模块发现的bug。
针对此次安全事件,进行代码安全大检查。我负责共识模块,目前已检查完所有交易的验证、存储、回滚流程。
Work of this month:
Develop the underlying dex-api module. This module is used for background data maintenance of decentralized exchanges. Including the maintenance of trading pairs, market management, entrusted pending orders, transaction matching, transaction records, K-line data, etc. Currently in the docking stage with the front end.
Iteration of the chain factory project. The new chain factory background management system is currently in the early stages of development.
Handle NULS security incidents urgently and release an emergency repair version.
Provide technical support for NULS partners.
Fix bugs found in public-service module and nuls-api module.
For this security incident, conduct a code security check. I am responsible for the consensus module. At present, I have checked the verification, storage, and rollback processes of all transactions.

下月工作计划:
完成代码安全检查。
完成链工厂新功能的迭代,完成与前端的对接,预计2020.01.10提交测试部;
完成dex-api模块与前端的对接工作,预计2020.01.20提交测试部;
开始进入dex-public-service模块的开发;

Work plan for next month:
Complete code security checks.
Complete the iteration of the new functions of the chain factory, complete the docking with the front end, and submit 2020.01.10 to the testing department;
Complete the connection between the dex-api module and the front end. It is expected to submit the test to 2020.01.20;
Began to enter the development of dex-public-service module;

Mudiw

December Monthly Report (MudiW)

Summary of work for this month

1. Manage & Help with the West Proposal so we could coordinate details of the proposal and distribuiton.
  2. Assist members with problems with it’s wallets, and communicate with the community and private members about recent activities, problems & recent bug.
  3. Help with the Spanish translation process for the 2020 Spanish section.
  4. Communicate with 17 companies in Panama about possible ways to implement Nuls blockchain without a big investment.

January
I will continue to work on the above, and hopefully help to at least have our first company in Panama to use Nuls Blockchain.
Find more possible ways that companies around me, can benefit from Nuls, and work wherever I can help to improve Nuls.

十二月月度報告(MudiW)

本月工作總結
1.管理和幫助西部提案,以便我們協調提案和分發的詳細信息。
2.協助會員解決錢包問題,並與社區和私人成員就最近的活動,問題和最近的錯誤進行溝通。
3.幫助2020西班牙語部分進行西班牙語翻譯。
4.與巴拿馬的17家公司進行溝通,討論無需大量投資即可實施Nuls區塊鏈的可能方法。

一月
我將繼續進行上述工作,並希望至少幫助我們在巴拿馬的第一家公司使用Nuls區塊鏈。
尋找更多可能的方式讓我周圍的公司受益於Nuls,並在我可以幫助改善Nuls的地方工作。

篇幅较长,非常感谢您的仔细阅读!
The content of the work report is very long, thank you very much for your careful reading!

NULS社区治理刚刚开始,有许多不足和局限,在摸索中前行,一定离不开您的包容、理解和支持。如果您有好的建议和意见,请第一时间给我发邮件,我的邮箱:sue@nuls.io
NULS community governance is just beginning, and there are many shortcomings and limitations. To grope and move on, we need your tolerance, understanding and support. If you have any good suggestions and comments, please send me by email, my email address: sue@nuls.io

附上:
本篇工作报告的链接,供大家参考。Attached is the link of this work report for your reference.
https://shimo.im/docs/QGqWRvWpHg89ghKw
社区理事会讨论备忘录,供大家阅读。Attached is the link of the memo of NULS community council discusses for your reading.
https://shimo.im/folder/JjVj3ddJVXXK3kVx