My work for 15-30th of April 2020 and before that

Hi guys. As most of you already know my name is Danail and I am from Bulgraria. My passion about NULS I got from an AMA in Gains Team Telegram group. I was so impressed from Berzeck that he answered 100% of the questions from Community and he was so energetic during the AMA.
So from there I start reading about NULS and I got more and more involved. Special thanks to Amy, Aurora, Berzeck and Joao for helping out when I need it. Amy was the first one who contacted me for Contributor nominations. She said that the Chinese Community love me which was really exciting for me. After that the second one was Aurora. I got so much help from her. She is always nice and ready to help. And of course Berzeck and Joao. They both are awesome and good examples to follow. Thank you everyone who voted for me to become one of the Top Contributors for Q1 2020. This mean so much for me.

So lets begin with what I did. I’ll start with the Articles I wrote about NULS in Medium. Some of them are written before 15th of April 2020 but I have to share them:

Written from me on 28th of March.

Written from me on 1st of April

Written from me on 2nd of April. Here I have a story to share. This AMA was 3 AM in my timezone but I wanted to know so much more about Nerve Network and to participate in this AMA so I turn my Alarm on and I woke up 3 in the morning to participate in this AMA. It was an awesome AMA.And actually I was one of the winners in it. So proud I am one of the very first holders of Nerve :slight_smile:
First thing when I woke up in the morning was to write Recap and again read everything/

Article for Bulgarian Community in Bulgarian written on 22nd of April

I translated some questions and answers from Berzeck in Bulgarian language. So Bulgarian Community can understand better what is NULS. Written on 24rd of April

Article explaining in simple words what is blockchain,bitcoin and Nuls. Again in Bulgarian for Bulgarian Community. Written on 27th of April

I translated the article about blockchain,bitcoin and Nuls in English so way more people can read it. Written on 29th of April

I created a lot of pictures with NULS logo and I used them to promote NULS in social medias:

Actually its a lot of work to play with this pictures. But in my opinion with this pictures you can get more close to people from young generation. And actually I gain a lot of interest about Nuls with them. Here i publish most of them.

I made a special edition T-shirts with NULS and Nerve logos to promote the projects among my friends

I think this is a good way to get more people from your friends and relatives get involved in Nuls and Nerve

I established NULS Bulgarian Community group in Telegram currently with 79 people in it:
https://t.me/joinchat/ImsMhE0Bbk4uk260Pz3M2A

I established NULS Bulgarian Community group in Facebook currently with 228 people in it:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/585338335201645/?ref=bookmarks

I established NULS Bulgarian Community Page in Twitter currently with 44 people in it:
https://twitter.com/Nuls_Bulgaria?s=09

I established NULS Superheroes Legion group in Telegram currently with 22 people in it. This group is for true NULS Fans:
@nuls_superheroes

All the groups are established after 15th of April!

I share all the NULS news in personal Twitter profile(where I have more than 850 followers) and in all the groups established from me. Except the Superheroes one. For that group I have a little bit different idea :slight_smile:

Since we are already in May I am planning to do way more than I’ve done till now. I have so many ideas and passion to work for the adoption of NULS. And I’ll do my best to archieve my goals and to make NULS go to Top 10 of the Cryptocurrency Market where actually we belong. We are NULS and we will succeed.

Thank you everyone. Stay safe and positive :slight_smile:

3 Likes

You are really doing a GREAT JOB!! It’s our lucky to have you in NULS!! I am looking forward to seeing you apply for Bulgaria ambassador :hugs:

1 Like

A fruitful month :clap: :partying_face:

1 Like

Thank you so much Aurora. Your words mean so much for me. I’m ready for May and for more hard work from my side. Together we will make NULS the number 1 Crypto project.

1 Like

哈喽,NULS社区的小伙伴们,大家好!你们大多数人已经知道我,我叫Danail,我来自保加利亚。我对NULS的热爱是从Gains团队的AMA电报群里开始的。在那次的AMA中,我对Berzeck的印象非常深刻,他非常认真和真诚的回答了社区的所有问题,一个不落,并且充满了激情,非常有感染力。

从那时起,我开始了解和NULS有关的一切。它像是有魔力一般,我了解的越多,被吸引的越深,并越来越多地参与其中。在这里,我想特别感谢Amy, Aurora, Berzeck和Joao,在我需要的时候帮助我。Amy是第一个联系我沟通贡献者竞选的人。她说NULS中文社区的成员喜欢我,这让我感到很兴奋。之后是Aurora,我从她那里得到了很多帮助。她总是很好,时常指导我和帮助我,和我分享中文社区的消息。当然还有Berzeck和Joao。他们都是我很好的榜样。我还想感谢在2020年第一季度最佳贡献者竞选中,投票支持我的人。这份来自社区的认可,对我意义重大。

NULS社区给了我不一样的经历,以上是部分分享。让我们从我所做的开始吧,相信你能了解到更多我对NULS的热爱。

我将从我写的NULS medium文章开始。其中一些是在2020年4月15日之前写的,但是我也想和大家分享。

这篇文章写于3.28——为什么NULS在我心里是一个伟大的项目。

写于4.1——NerveNetwork,去中心化的数字资产服务网络。

写于4.2——NULS链工厂AMA精彩回顾。这里我想分享一个小故事。这个AMA是在我时区的凌晨3点,但是我想知道更多关于Nerve的信息,我想参与这个AM。所以我设置了闹钟,凌晨3点醒来参加。果然和我期待的一样,这是一个非常非常棒的AMA。并且,在有奖问答中,我也有幸成为获胜者之一。我很自豪我是第一批持有Nerve的人之一。等我早上醒来的第一件事,就是立刻整理AMA的精彩回顾,然后,再读一遍!

写于4.22,我用保加利亚语翻译了上一篇文章——为什么NULS在我心里是一个伟大的项目。

写于4.24。我用保加利亚语翻译整理了一些Berzeck在社区的一些回答问题,这样保加利亚社区可以更好地理解什么是NULS。

写于4.27。我用一些简单的文字解释和介绍了什么是区块链,比特币和NULS。同样,它也是用保加利亚语言写的。

写于4.29 ——什么是区块链,什么是比特币,什么是加密资产,什么是NULS。我用英语翻译了上一篇文章,这样可以让更多的人浏览。

我也设计了很多带有NULS logo的照片,用于在各个社交媒体上宣传NULS.

事实上,制作些图片要做很多工作。但在我看来,有了这些图片,可以更接近一些年轻人。并且,通过这些照片,我在不少年轻人那收获了很多他们对NULS的兴趣。我在这里分享了大部分。

我制做了一件带有NULS和Nerve logo的定制版T恤,在朋友中推广这个项目。

我认为这是一个很好的办法让更多的朋友和亲戚了解和参与到NULS,Nerve之中。

我创建了很多NULS社群:

1.NULS保加利亚电报群,现在有79位成员:

https://t.me/joinchat/ImsMhE0Bbk4uk260Pz3M2A

2.NULS保加利亚Facebook社群,现在有228位成员:https://www.facebook.com/groups/585338335201645/?ref=bookmarks

3.NULS保加利亚社群推特主页,现在有44位成员:https://twitter.com/Nuls_Bulgaria?s=09

4.NULS超级英雄群,群里都是NULS铁粉,现在有22个人: @nuls_superheroes

所有的群都是在4.15之后建立的。

我在个人推特上分享了所有关于NULS的新闻(我在推特上有超过850名关注者),并在我建立的所有群组中分享了这些新闻。除了超级英雄群,对于这个组,我有一点不同的想法。

现在已经是5月了,我打算做更多的事情。我有很多的想法和热情来为NULS工作。我将尽我最大的努力来实现我的目标,为让NULS进入加密货币市场的前十名做出自己的努力。我们将在市场上立足,创造我们能的奇迹。

我们是NULS,我们一定会成功。

感谢你们看完我的分享。祝你们健康快乐!

3 Likes

太棒了,忠心感觉你为NULS所做的一切!加油!

1 Like

Thank you :slight_smile:

1 Like

You’re so great! :rose:
You’ve done so much! :muscle:
I’m proud of you! :heart:

1 Like

Thank you Sue. Appreciate your kind words :pray: