[Done]-[NCG20200620]-Ambassador Application Bulgaria

Hello everyone. My name is Danail Stefanov and I am from Bulgaria. I would like to apply for a NULS Ambassador for Q3 2020. First let me start with my work in the past 2 months for NULS. You can take a look here:

In this two Monthly Reports you can find all I did to promote NULS in social medias.

As I participate in NULStar Program I alredy have done a lot for NULS in the last more than 2 months.

Applying for an Ambassador is Big Challenge for me and I hope so many people will trust me and vote for me.

My plans for Q3 as an Ambassador(If I get selected)

1. Big Focus on Bulgarian Community. Translating all the news in Bulgarian and sharing them in the 3 groups I already establish in Facebook, Telegram and Twitter.
  2. Growing all social channels
  3. Very important. Yes we are Ambassadors from different countries but we have to promote NULS all over the World all the time(This will be the most important part of my work as an Ambassador to promote NULS everywhere all the time). And I have a key role in a lot of good groups with many members so NULS will get to a lot of people.
  4. Sharing all the NULS News and Archievements in social medias.
  5. Helping the NULS team when they need.

This 5 points will be mostly my work as a NULS Ambassador. Hopefully I will get selected. Thank you everyone. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Good work and good luck with your application my friend!

1 Like

Thank you man :wink:

1 Like

I will VOTE for you :grin: :+1:

1 Like

Thank you :grinning::grinning::grinning:

NULS社区的小伙伴们:
大家好!我叫Danail Stefanov,来自保加利亚。我想申请2020年第三季度的NULS大使。
首先请让我分享我过去两个月作为NULStar为NULS做过的一些事情,这是我的工作报告:

在这两份工作报告中,你可以找到我在社交媒体上为推广NULS所做的一切。

在过去的两个多月里,我参加了NULStar计划,为NULS做了很多事情。

申请大使对我来说是一个很大的挑战,我希望你们可以相信我,为我投票。

我的Q3大使计划(如果我被选中的话)

1.重点发展保加利亚社区。我会把NULS官方的所有新闻翻译成保加利亚语,并分享到我在Facebook、Telegram和Twitter上已经建立的三个群组中。
2.继续壮大和发展所有的社交平台。
3.非常重要的的一部分。我们是来自不同国家的大使,我们必须努力在全世界推广NULS(这将是我作为大使工作中最重要的部分,我会为在各地推广NULS而奋战)。目前,我在很多社区成员庞大且高质量的社群中有着关键的角色,我相信,在我持续的努力之下,NULS一定会影响到很多人。
4.在社交媒体上分享NULS所有的资讯和进展。
5.在NULS团队徐娅帮助的时候贡献自己的力量。

这五点将会是我竞选成为NULS大使以后的主要工作。希望我能有机会被选中,感谢每一位支持我的小伙伴!
:grin: :grin:

3 Likes

Voting link:https://gov.nuls.io/proposal/proposalDetail?id=32