Application for NULS Africa Ambassadorship Q4 2020

Hi NULS community,

Thank you for giving me the opportunity to apply for Ambassador for the African region for Q4 2020.

Basically I will continue the work I and my NULS star @GeorgePro have already started in the past quarter:

1)- Continue to build the NULS community through social media, conference calls and other local events.

2)- Continue educate people and companies on Open Blockchains. Help our local community to purchase NULS, stake NULS, use the Nabox mobile wallet etc etc.

3)- Continue to meet new Blockchain / Fintech projects and encourage them to use the NULS Chainfactory , ChainBox or POCM for fundraising with the NULS community.

4)- Try to promote the article I am currently writing throught local and regional traditional media like Business Magazines , local newspaper etc.

1. Continue to work with my great NULstar @GeorgePro, who is very active in the West African region, specially Ghana.

Hope I can continue to contribute to the NULS ecosystem development, I hope to have the NULS community support again.

Best regards,

Sebastien Ng Cheong Tin
@tinetien89

4 Likes

Here is the voting link:https://gov.nuls.io/gov/proposal/proposalDetail?id=41 May you a successful election! :yum: :hugs: