Aplication for Canada ambassadorship

A respectful greeting to the entire NULS community.

My name is Felipe González, I live in Quebec, Canada and I’m passionate about NULS and the Blockchain technology. I’m a founder of Cryptorunning, a company hundred percent at the service of the Blockchain community.

I would like to present my candidacy as Ambassador in Canada and I ask that you allow me to count on your support to continue raising awareness of the NULS ecosystem and helping to extend its benefits to as many people as possible.

Proposal:

1- I intend to take advantage of the internet(social media) and the speed of communication of groups such as Facebook, Instagram and Twitter to publish constantly an article or news about how NULS is contributing and can improve transparency in many processes of our life (contracts for the provision of services, contracts for the development of infrastructure in each Province and State, security and impartiality in the election process in both government and private companies, etc.), and how NULS can prevent manipulation or distribution unfair of the human and / or material resources of our cities and poorest countries (Colombia, Venezuela, Peru, Bolivia, etc.).

2- I propose to increase the knowledge of what is NULS and its innovative consensus mechanism(POCM), I can organize discussions panels with others ambassadors. I plan to invite and involve the different Blockchain groups that exist in the city, including the Cryptocurrency group that meets at Laval University, and extend them to other Universities (HEC Montreal, Jhon Molson business school, and much more).

3- I want to carry out other small meetings or virtual discussions groups with friends from the Blockchain community across Canada and Colombia, in order to create strategic points of growth and knowledge of the NULS ecosystem. How? I will be willing to distribute rewards from my node NULS at people involved in this project.

4- I want to make some tutorials videos for everyone explaining and simplifying how to use the chain factory. I have the help of programmer friends who are with me in this project.

5- Where I live, French is spoken as the official language and in Canada there are many other cities and provinces where French is spoken, so I have invested part of my time in translating from English to French, and I plan to continue doing so to manage the mass media publishing news and making the NULS projects known to the entire French-speaking community in my country (I even think it would be possible to extend to France, Belgium and Switzerland, it is a dream, but achievable).

I am passionate about NULS, I got te conviction in its potential, in the human quality and the values of the people who are involved in the project and I want to participate in this adventure, helping in everything in my power to create and develop the NULS community in French & Spanish. There is a large number of young entrepreneurs who are unaware of the potential of NULS and I want to be a ‘Bridge’ through which communication and knowledge of this project.

Here is my proposal, I am sure that there are many other things to do, I will continue learning, there is still much to learn and I need your support to carry it out as NULS Ambassador in Canada. I ‘m sure that together we can and will continue to advance.

Kindly,

Felipe Gonzalez

7 Likes

Hi Felipe! Welcome :hugs: :+1:

1 Like

亲爱的NULS社区:

向你们致以最诚挚的问候!我叫Felipe González,来自加拿大魁北克,我对NULS和区块链技术充满热情。我是Cryptorunning的创始人,我们的公司致力于为区块链社区提供全面的服务。

在此,我想参与NULS加拿大大使的竞选。我希望能得到您的支持,我会继续提高对NULS生态的了解和宣传,并致力于NULS的推广,将NULS技术惠及尽可能多的人。

工作计划
1-我计划充分利用互联网(社交媒体)和Facebook,Instagram和Twitter等平台的曝光度,持续发表有关NULS如何发挥价值的文章和新闻,并分享NULS技术可以在我们生活多方面提高透明度的价值(如提供服务的合同,每个省和州的基础设施开发合同,政府和私人公司在选举过程中的安全性和公正性等),以及NULS如何防止人为操纵或分配不公平的现象/以及更合理的分配我们城市和最贫困国家(哥伦比亚,委内瑞拉,秘鲁,玻利维亚等)的物质资源。

2-我建议增加更多关于NULS基础信息及其创新共识机制(POCM)的资料,我可以与其他大使一起组织讨论小组来谋划宣传。我计划邀请并参与我所在城市的不同区块链社区,包括我在拉瓦尔大学结识的加密货币小组,并逐步延申参与到其他大学(HEC蒙特利尔,Jhon Molson商学院等)。

3-我想与来自加拿大和哥伦比亚社区的朋友举行小型见面会或加密讨论小组,以建立长期的战略增长点并引导他们了解更多NULS生态。您认为这个计划怎么样?我愿意从我的NULS节点中分发部分奖励给参与活动的贡献人员。

4-我想为社区制作一些视频教程,向更多大众解释如何轻松使用链工厂。我的程序员朋友将与我一起,帮助我完成这一计划。

5-我生活的城市以法语为官方语言,在加拿大,还有许多其他省市也使用法语,因此我也会投入一些时间来做翻译,将NULS新闻翻译成我当地的语言,传递给当地社区,并持续发布在社交媒体上增加曝光。我希望可以逐渐实现让NULS在加拿大的整个法语社区中广为流传(我认为有可能扩展到法国,比利时和瑞士,这是我的一个梦想,也许实施有一些难,但我会努力实现它。)。

我对NULS十分狂热,我对它的潜力,团队的品质和社区的价值共识深信不疑。我想和来自全球不同地区的支持者们一起参与这次冒险之旅,用我自己的力量帮助建设和发展NULS法语&西班牙语社区。有很多年轻的企业家不了解NULS的潜力和价值,我想成为他们沟通和了解NULS的“桥梁”。

这是我的大使计划,我相信还有很多事情可以做,我会继续学习,跟上NULS发展的步伐。我希望可以得到您的支持和投票,以NULS加拿大大使的身份开展这项工作。我敢肯定,我们可以并肩前行,共创未来。

4 Likes

Thanks for the translation…

:blush:

1 Like

Hi Felipe,

Very nice and detailed plan. Warm welcome!

2 Likes

Hello to all and Felipe,

I’m a friend of Felipe here in Quebec, Canada! I fallow and Hodl NULS since mid 2018. I sell some on the way then buy back in cause I meet Felipe and we start to learn more and more about NULS, and now I stake some! :wink:

Hope he become our ambassador of Canada and It will be nice to have a trilingual speaker here in Quebec.

GDay!

3 Likes

Your plan is detailed enough for easy grasp and understanding. Good luck man! We are NULS and we work hard

2 Likes

Good luck!!

Here is the voting link:https://gov.nuls.io/gov/proposal/proposalDetail?id=45 May you a successful election! :yum: :hugs: