Hello NerveNetwork community,
The NerveNetwork mainnet node V1.9.0 has been officially released at 12:00 (UTC+8) on February 8, 2021, and the new protacol will take effect at 8:00 (UTC+8) on February 10, 2021.
About the V1.9.0 version update：
- It will increase some cross-chaining assets such as $BUSD from Binance Smart Chain, $HT from Heco chain, Meanwhile, It will increase HUSD staking with no permanent loss. Its weight is the same with $ETH.
- It will increase liquidity mining with NVT-HUSD and Mdes LP from Heco, and its weight is 5X of the staking assets.
- It will support multi-signature accounts to participate in on-chain voting.
This upgrade is mandatory. As this upgrade involves protocol updates, all mainnet node owners are requested to complete the upgrade as soon as possible to avoid receiving unnecessary yellow cards.
Docker installing directly: nervenetwork/nerve-wallet-node:v1.9.0
Updating tutorial: http://docs.nerve.network/Guide/g_docker_install.html
Github issue submit：https://github.com/NerveNetwork/nerve/issues
Community users may join the official discussion chat channels to ask questions and make suggestions. The technical community will try their best to answer as soon as possible. Because NerveNetwork is a global community with time differences across regions, we ask for your patience and understanding while we try to respond to every question in a timely manner.
- Data Service：http://public.nerve.network/
- NULS Light Wallet：https://wallet.nuls.io/
- NULS Explorer：https://nulscan.io/
February 8, 2021