Hello NerveNetwork community,
The NerveNetwork mainnet node v1.12.0 has been officially released at 15:00 (UTC+8) on May 20, 2021, and the new protocol will take effect at 9:00 (UTC+8) on May 24, 2021.
About the v1.12.0 update：
- Support the cross-chain of special ERC20 assets;
- Support OKExChain main chain asset OKT to participate in NerveNetwork mainnet Stake pledge;
- Optimize the efficiency of virtual bank nodes in processing cross-chain transactions.
This upgrade is mandatory. As this upgrade involves protocol updates, all mainnet node owners are requested to complete the upgrade as soon as possible to avoid receiving unnecessary yellow cards.
Docker installing directly: nervenetwork/nerve-wallet-node:v1.12.0
Updating tutorial: http://docs.nerve.network/Guide/g_docker_install.html
Github issue submit：https://github.com/NerveNetwork/nerve/issues
Community users may join the official discussion chat channels to ask questions and make suggestions. The technical community will try their best to answer as soon as possible. Because NerveNetwork is a global community with time differences across regions, we ask for your patience and understanding while we try to respond to every question in a timely manner.
- Data Service：http://public.nerve.network
- NULS Light Wallet：https://wallet.nuls.io
- NULS Explorer：https://nulscan.io/
May 20, 2021