Hello NerveNetwork community,
We are thrilled to announce that the new version of NerveNetwork has been officially released. Node operators can now adjust the staking amount as well as the fees. This version also supports USDT/PAX/DAI/USDC staking functions, which will provide more choices for stakers.The new functions will take effect at the block height of 2,260,000( Approximately at UTC+8 at 13:10 ON September 1, 2020).
In order to ensure the stable operation of the network, all node owners are requested to upgrade to the new version as soon as possible.
About the V1.3.0 version update
- ETH chain assets cross-chain withdrawal service fees decreased from 100 NVT to 10 NVT.
- Minimum amount for staking decreased from 10,000 NVT to 1,000 NVT.
- Minimum amount for adding and withdrawal node deposit decreased from 20000NVT to 2000NVT.
- Unlocking time for NVT from staking set to 7 days.
- Now supports staking batch withdrawal, batch consolidation of immediate staking, batch immediate transfer, and batch immediate staking transfer.
- DEX operation process has been optimized .
- Price feed function of USDT/PAX/DAI/USDC added .
- USDT/PAX/DAI/USDC immediate staking now supported ( the maximum amount of all stable coins is 2 million).
**Github issue submit：**https://github.com/NerveNetwork/nerve/issues.
Community users may join the official discord to ask questions and make suggestions. The technical community will try their best to answer as soon as possible. Because NerveNetwork is a global community with time differences across regions, we ask for your patience and understanding while we try to respond to every question in a timely manner.