The latest version of NerveNetwork mainnet node (v1.21.0) has already been released on 6th Jun 9:30 (UTC +8) . The new protocol will take effect after block heights reach to 29528000 on ETA 8th Jun 8:00 (UTC+8).
- The new protocol will support crosschain interaction with Metis, Optimism, IoTeX, Klaytn, smartBCH.
- The new protocol will support one-click crosschain for EVM blockchains on the buttom layer.
- The new protocol will optimize multi-chain router assets exchange. protocol and add an option of flexibly selecting handling fee.
- The new protocol will optimize exchange protocol of the liquidity removal of multi-chain router pools.
- The new protocol will add a blacklist for multi-chain router pools.
- The new protocol will optimize the processing logic of crosschain.
- The new protocol will optimize the price-feeding logic.
This is a mandatory update with protocol changes, all mainnet nodes are required to complete the updates to avoid any inconvenience due to the protocol changes.
Update using Docker: nervenetwork/nerve-wallet-node:v1.21.0
You might also follow our tourial https://docs.nerve.network/Guide/g_docker_install.html
NerveNetwork is a globalized project driven by worldwide communities. For questions and suggestions you can join our official channel, we will give you the latest tech support. We apologize in advance for that we might not be able to solve your troubles in time due to the time difference.
- Weibo: Sina Visitor System
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/nerve_network
- GitHub: NerveNetwork · GitHub
- Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/user/NerveNetwork
- Telegram: Telegram: Contact @NerveNetwork
- Facebook: Redirecting...
- Website: https://nerve.network/
- Document: http://docs.nerve.network/
- Github: GitHub - NerveNetwork/nerve: Decentralized digital asset service network
- Explorer: https://scan.nerve.network/
- Data Service: http://public.nerve.network/
- NULS Light Wallet: https://wallet.nuls.io/
- NULS Explorer: https://nulscan.io/
June 6th, 2022, NerveNetwork Team