After Deadline Token Swap ERC20

Dear Community,
I would like to swap my 5,497.1 NULS that are on Ethereum’s ERC20 contract.

Here is the transaction Hash: 0x96dcb48e6abb577f362b46e0648af1a8938b6ee7590bf88bc5bd13a4559ec642. You can check the transaction at Ethereum Transaction Hash (Txhash) Details | Etherscan

My Nuls wallet address is: NULSd6HghyaAauxQaC6STkYArLhv5rXxMYrSm

Please let me know if there is any other information you need from me. Enjoy the rest of your day.

Thank you :slight_smile:

Jorge

Dear Community,

I just wanted to let you know that a voting poll has been added to Community Governance (nuls.io)

I would appreciate your support. Thank you again for the consideration.

Jorge

Dear Community,

I just wanted let you know that the vote resulted in my favor. You can see the finished voting proposal results here. Community Governance (nuls.io)

Please let me know what next steps are to receiving the exchanged NULS tokens. My NULS address is listed below. That’s again for the support.

NULSd6HghyaAauxQaC6STkYArLhv5rXxMYrSm

Dear Community,

In conversations through the telegram channel. I was directed to send my 5500.5 ERC-20 tokens to address the address. 0x53d4a0088e58750a7b8ea436d525471b3ee0717e. Please see confirmation of the transaction at Ethereum Transaction Hash (Txhash) Details | Etherscan

Please let me know if you need any information from me to complete the transfer. Thank you again for the support.

MY NULS Address to send the new tokens to: NULSd6HghyaAauxQaC6STkYArLhv5rXxMYrSm

Favorable proposal link: Community Governance (nuls.io)

Jorge