A Letter to the NULS Community From Nerve

Dear NULS community,

I am Nerve, a decentralized digital asset service network. I am about to become the most important member of the NULS ecosystem.

NULS is one of the best underlying technologies in the global blockchain landscape. NULS has achieved cross-chain operations on homogeneous blockchains, a very important step in the cross-chain field, which has helped to enhance the ecological development of NULS. Based on this work, we will achieve cross-chain support for all projects in the top 10 global market capitalization, and continue to expand the cross-chain of the NULS ecosystem, which is a phased goal after my birth.

NULS uses microservices architecture and has rich underlying modules, which makes my birth a lot easier. Cross-chaining of heterogeneous blockchains is still a difficult problem in the industry, but I found the answer on NULS. My basic modules will all be based on NULS, and I will become a homogeneous para-chain in the NULS network.

I came here with the goal of docking more mainstream assets for the NULS ecosystem and accelerating the interconnection of ecological assets and external assets in NULS, which will greatly promote the NULS ecosystem.

I believe that near future you can see that millions of BTC and ETH holders will simply and quickly transfer their on-chain assets into the NULS ecosystem, and participate in the construction of various applications. They can complete exchanging between various assets freely.

Therefore, my arrival will definitely push the NULS ecosystem into a new stage of development and will let the entire blockchain industry focus on the excellent underlying technology of NULS.

What I will bring to the NULS community

All NULS holders will receive some airdrops of the Nerve main net token NVT that I prepared, which will be a gift I give in return to the NULS community since I used the basic modules built by the NULS community and got the wisdom from it.

Besides, I support NULS to participate in cross-chain consensus on my network. So you can pledge enough NULS to run for and create nodes in the Nerve network, and you can stake NULS to earn rewards. Moreover, the rewards that NULS participate in consensus in the Nerve network will be twice as much as other assets. This is another gift I prepared for the NULS community. I believe that my creation can bring huge value growth to NULS holders, I hope everyone will wait and see.

First of all, thanks to the NULS technology community for their help and support, I hope that the developers of the NULS technology community can support my development as they have always supported NULS.

I believe that as a developer of the NULS community, you must be very familiar with the technical system of NULS. You can use it to participate in the development of some Nerve network components. We will also launch some tasks with rewards for developers.

My underlying built-in a decentralized exchange — NDEX, can also help everyone realize asset transactions safely and rapidly, which can safely and conveniently implement free transactions on NDEX between various assets issued on the NULS chain and mainstream digital assets, more importantly, your private keys and assets are in your own control.

If you have the ability to operate an exchange and want to run a DEX independently, you don’t need to care about the accounting system, asset security, and trading liquidity, you only need to set up your own trading page and fees, and then you can open your own DEX platform and earn users’ fees.

What help do I need?

Development support: I was just born and still very weak. there will be many difficulties in the process of achieving heterogeneous cross-chain, and there are a lot of development tasks in the early stage, so I hope that developers can participate in my development. I believe that in this process, besides getting good rewards, you can also get many other gains that you can’t imagine.

If you are not a developer, but just an ordinary community member, you can also help me to invite outstanding developers around you, let them join the NULS technology community, and participate in my development.

Ecological support: It is so shortly after my birth that there are not many people that know me. In order to get more support, I need more people involved in my promotion. You can participate in my promotion, let more people understand my value, and even help me introduce more partners.

I believe with your support, I will definitely get faster development.

Final words

In the future, I will develop a set of universal heterogeneous blockchain cross-chain interaction protocols, which will be able to build a smart cross-chain lightning network for mainstream assets such as BTC and ETH, accordingly, I will achieve asset cross-chain efficiently and rapidly.

By then, I will become the asset circulation bridge of the blockchain world, which completely eliminates islands of value, becoming an underlying asset service network that can support a variety of Defi applications. Simultaneously, let everyone enjoy the freedom and transparency brought by the Defi application.

As a member of the NULS ecosystem, you can be with me to witness the vigorous development of the NULS ecosystem and enjoy the value brought by the development of the NULS ecosystem.

I am Nerve, a decentralized digital asset service network. and I am looking forward to working with you to build a multi-chain parallel, interoperable blockchain network.

Note

We plan to take a snapshot of NULS holders for NVT airdrop at height 2620000 of the NULS Blockchain (about July 12, 2020), We are not sure if exchanges will support the airdrop, therefore we suggest to withdraw your NULS to your own local wallet in advance.

I’m Nerve, I am coming. I am looking forward to bringing something different for the world!

Website
http://nerve.network

WhitePaper
http://nervefiles.oss-us-west-1.aliyuncs.com/wp/Nerve_WhitePaper_v1.00.pdf

Discord

Github

Twitter
https://twitter.com/nerve_network

Bitcointalk
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=52336599

各位亲爱的NULS社区成员:

你们好!我是Nerve,一个去中心化的数字资产服务网络,我即将成为NULS生态中最重要的成员。

NULS是全球区块链项目中底层技术最好的项目之一,NULS实现了同构体系区块链的跨链,在跨链领域迈出重要的一步,这给NULS的生态发展带来极大的助力。在此基础之上,我们将实现支持全球市值前10的所有项目的跨链,继续拓展NULS生态的跨链,这是我诞生后的一个阶段性目标。

NULS采用了微服务架构,拥有丰富的底层模块,让我的诞生变得容易很多。异构区块链的跨链至今是一个难题,我在NULS上找到了答案。 我的基础模块都将基于 NULS 模块构建,我将成为 NULS网络中的一条同构平行链

我来到这里,目标是为 NULS 生态, 接入 更多 主流 资产,加速 NULS 内生态资产与生态外资产的 互通 ,这将对 NULS 生态带来极大的推动作用。 我相信很快可以让大家看到,数千万的BTC和ETH持有人,将会通过我简单快捷地把他们的链上资产,转入到NULS生态中,参与各种应用的构建,轻松实现各种资产之间的自由兑换。

所以,我的到来,一定会推动NULS生态进入全新的发展阶段,让整个区块链行业的目光都聚焦在NULS优秀的底层技术上。

我将为NULS社区带来什么

所有的 NULS持有者,你会 获得我为大家准备的一些 Nerve主网代币NVT的空投 我采用了NULS社区构建的基础模块,得到了NULS社区的智慧,这将是我回馈给NULS社区的一份小小礼物。另外, 我支持 NULS 在我的网络上参与跨链共识,你可以质押足够的 NULS 来竞选和创建 Neve 网络的节点,也可以参与 Stake 获取收益, NULS Nerve 网络中参与共识可以获得的收益将会是其他资产的 2 倍。 这是我给NULS社区准备的另外一件礼物。我的出现,相信能够给NULS持有人带来巨大的价值增长,希望大家拭目以待。

首先,我感谢NULS技术社区为我提供的帮助和支持,我希望NULS技术社区的开发者能够像支持NULS一样,一如既往地支持我的发展。 我们将发布一些奖励任务,为开发者提供一些奖励报酬。 相信作为NULS社区的开发者,你一定对NULS的技术体系都非常地熟悉,你可以利用你的优势,参与一些Nerve网络组件的开发。

我底层内置的去中心化交易所NDEX,还可以帮助大家实现快速安全的资产交易, 可以安全便捷的实现 NULS 链上发行的各种资产和主流的各种数字资产之间在 NDEX 上自由的交易,并且你的私钥和资产都掌控在你自己的手中。 如果你有运营交易所的能力,想独立的运行一个DEX。你不用去关心账户体系、资产安全以及交易的流动性。 只需要简单的设置自己的交易页面和手续费,就可以开启自己的DEX平台,赚取用户交易的手续费收入。

我想获得的帮助

开发支持: 我刚刚诞生,还很幼小,在实现异构跨链的过程中,将会有很多困难。而且前期有大量的开发任务,需要完成,所以,希望各位开发者,可以参与到我的开发中来,相信在这个过程中,除了获得不错的报酬,你还能获得许多你想象不到的收获。

如果你不是开发者,只是普通的社区成员,你也可以帮我邀请你身边优秀的开发者,让他们加入NULS技术社区,来参与我的开发。

生态支持: 刚诞生的我,还没有太多人了解,想要得到更多人支持,发展生态,就必须有更多人参与到宣传推广中来。你可以参与到我的宣传推广中来,让更多人了解我的价值,甚至帮我介绍更多合作伙伴。相信有你们的支持,我一定可以得到更快的发展。

最后的话

未来,我将制定一套通用的异构区块链跨链交互协议,为BTC、ETH等主流资产构建一个智能跨链闪电网络,实现高效快速的资产跨链。

到那时,我将成为区块链世界的资产流通枢纽,彻底打破价值孤岛,成为一个可以支撑多种Defi应用的底层资产服务网络,让所有人,都能享受到Defi应用带来的自由和透明。

作为NULS生态中的一员,你可以和我一起见证NULS生态的蓬勃发展,享受NULS生态发展带来的价值。

我是Nerve,一个去中心化的数字资产服务网络,期待和你一起构建一个多链并行、价值互通的区块链网络。

重要提示
我们计划给NULS持有人的空投在NULS高度2620000(大约是2020年7月12日 )进行快照,我们不确定交易所是否支持帮助用户领取空投,所以你可以在此之前将NULS提到你自己的本地钱包中。

Website
http://nerve.network

WhitePaper

Discord

Github

Twitter
https://twitter.com/nerve_network

Bitcointalk
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=52336599

1 Like