2021 January/February Spanish Report

This is my first report as ambassador and I sincerely have to thank the Portuguese community (especially Viriato) for all the support they have given me and Berzerk, he has solved some problems and set up my node the 1 March.

It’s not really an easy job, I didn’t expect the Spanish/LATAM community to be zero from the beginning and there is a lot of work to do. To increase community, I am focusing my efforts on affiliating with other communities and groups to join Nuls.

JANUARY (only 1 week since elected?):

Basically I was planning and seeing the stage for the next month, I couldn’t do much. I created Twitter and Medium in Spanish to translate all the news and spread Nuls in Spanish, the Reddit account was also created but since there is not much public on this platform (about Nuls) I have not developed any plan to dedicate time to this platform .

FEBRUARY

I started to work a little blind. Twitter has been kept active translating @Nuls tweets and we have 112 followers (very few yet). I have also translated all the posts on Medium almost immediately or few hours delayed. I’m not going to put each and every one of the links, you can check it here:

https://twitter.com/NulsEspanol

An AMA was made with the OKEX Spanish community, in the AMA a giveaway of $ 200 was made (100 by OKEX promotion and 100 by me). To get them, participants had to make a $ 100 trade in Nuls on their exchange. The prizes were awarded among all the participants (10 winners).

Participants were invited to join to NulsEspañol Telegram channel to enter to another draw (apart) of100 Nuls so I promoted the Spanish community a bit. All members of the channel participated in the contest (except the Nuls team obviously) and had a limit on March 1. Just yesterday the award was presented.

photo_2021-03-07_22-41-16

I spoke with some friends and they put me in contact with TerritorioBlockchain, this is a big group crypto news channel in Spanish, where they do podcast/videos and are affiliated with other blockchain projects. Through my contact, they agreed to do a podcast about Nuls. They put me in their private group but we have not set a date yet.

I communicated with a local Blockchain group in Barcelona, ​​where they do weekly or monthly meetups. They accepted my proposal to do one about Nuls. There are usually about 30-40 members depending on the average. This is “frozen” for now pending the assembly regulations here. They are currently doing meetups online but I’ll wait a little more. Why? They gave me a discount if I bought another 9 shirts and my intention was to distribute them among the members :slight_smile: . This is mine:

There are more things, but nothing “solid” or has not been started, it should not make sense to put them here now.

Go NULS!

Edit: I forgot to put it, don’t pay much attention to the cover and the Twitter logo. It’s just a temporary botched job. I have 0 knowledge about graphic design and I have already talked to a friend to change it

2 Likes

Thank you for your work. If you need some support, you can discuss it with the council members.

1 Like

亲爱的NULS社区:
这是我作为大使的第一份报告,我衷心感谢葡萄牙社区(尤其是Viriato)和Berzeck对我的支持。他帮助我解决了一些问题,并在3月1日建立了我的节点。

大使不是一项简单的工作,我不希望西班牙社区从一开始就是零,有很多工作可以改善社区现状。为了壮大社区,我正在努力与其他社区联系,逐渐引导更多的人加入NULS。

1月(竞选成功后任职一周):

总的来说,一月我基本上在计划下个月的工作。我创建了西班牙语的Twitter和Medium来翻译所有的新闻,并用西班牙语传播NULS,也开通了Reddit账号,但因为这个平台上(关于NULS)没有多少粉丝关注,所以我没有计划在这个平台上花时间。

二月
二月在尝试中不断工作,刚开始时其实有些盲目。 Twitter一直在积极翻译@Nuls相关新闻,我们有112位关注者(还很少)。我持续关注推特新闻,基本上会立马或者在几个小时内就会翻译Medium上的所有帖子。 我就不一一分享链接啦,这是西班牙推特和medium账号,欢迎关注:https://twitter.com/NulsEspanol

我与OKEX西班牙社区联合举办了一场AMA,在活动中设立了200美金的奖励(由我和OKEX共同出资)。社区成员想要获取奖励,必须在他们的交易所里进行100美元的NULS交易。所有参赛的成员都有机会一起瓜分奖励,最终有十位幸运儿获得了这些奖励。

活动参与者被邀请加入NulsEspañol 电报群,进入另100NULS的抽奖(除了NULS团队),这也是为壮大西班牙社区进行的版砖添瓦。群内所有的成员都参加了比赛,并在3月1日进行了限制。
并且已经发放了奖励。image

我也和一些朋友交流了我的大使工作,他们让我联系上了territory区块链。这是西班牙语的一个大型加密新闻频道,他们在那里做播客/视频,并与其他区块链项目紧关联。通过我的联系人,他们同意做一个关于NULS的播客。我被邀请进他们的私人小组,但我们还没有确定日期。

我和巴塞罗那当地的区块链小分队进行了交流,他们每周或每月都会聚会。他们接受了我的建议,做一个NULS主题的聚会。根据以往情况,通常有30到40名成员参会。
由于疫情,目前的聚会还会受到一定限制,大家更多在网上聚会,不过我想再等一会儿才参加。
为什么呢?因为如果我再买9件NULS T恤衫,他们就会给我打折,我打算把它们分发给参会会员们,这也是宣传NULS的一种方式。

我会在接下来的时间里做更多的东西,没有迈出实际的第一步,在这里分享的意义就不大。或没有开始,应该没有意义,把它们放在这里现在。

NULS 冲冲冲!

后记:请别太在意封面和推特的标志。这是没有发挥好的文稿~~我对平面设计一窍不通,但我已经和一个朋友交流过来改进了。